| Delphi/C++ Builder VCL and FireMonkey (FMX) components library for fast Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and data visualization. |
Allows fast complex signal manipulations with zero lines of program code.
The library is fully multithreaded, utilizes very well modern multi-core systems, and runs at full native performance.
Also includes Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development and Visual Live Bindings.
- Signal Generators - Tone, Square, Triangle, ChainSaw, Jaehne, Random, Gauss, and user defined.
- Transformations - Forward, and Inverse Fast and Discrete Fourier Transformations(FFT and DFT), Discrete Cosine Transformation(DCT) over real and complex data, Median, Hilbert, Haar, Goertzel and more.
- FIR - Finite Impulse Response filter.
- IIR and BiQuad IIR - Infinite Impulse Response filters.
- Other Filters - LowPass, HighPass, BandPass, BandStop, DC Removal, Median, Delay and user defined filters.
- Converters - convert between data types, polar, Cartesian representation, Conjugate, sample rates, power spectrum and more.
- Noise Stats - Calculates the noise stats of a signal.
- Arithmetic - Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, signals, apply constants and window functions.
- Logger - stores Real, Integer or Complex data into a file.
- Player - plays Real, Integer or Complex data from a file.
- Switch - enables disables the data stream.
- Snapshot - takes a snapshot(Sample) buffer of the data
- Scope Component - data plotting component.
- Waterfall Component - Waterfall component for Spectrum, FFT data representation.
- Composite components - Allows embedding component into each other.
Free for non-commercial use.
Click to Enlarge
|Publisher: || Mitov Software | More by Mitov Software | Visit Home Page |
|Downloads: || so far this month, 0 last month, 239 total |
|License: || Shareware Buy Now |
|Last updated: ||More than a year ago (27 Oct 15) |
|Install support: || Install and Uninstall |
|Requirements: ||Delphi or C++ Builder XE7 or higher |
|Publisher Country: || USA |
|Watch for updates: ||
| Tell a friend... | Add to My CD | What's on My CD Ask a question about SignalLab VCL |