Size: 765 MB Buy Now
Publisher's Description:VideoLab .NET is a set of .NET 2.0-4.5 components for fast video processing.|
Allows fast complex video manipulations with zero lines of program code.
The library supports many different technologies and allows any mixture of them.
Also includes a Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development.
- Video Capture - from analog or digital video sources like FireWire/IEEE1394 cameras, DV camcorders, USB web cams, IP cameras, TV cards, PCI composite cards, USB devices, with/without audio
- Capture Screen - activity to video
- Playback - video and DVD using VFW, Windows Media Encoder, DirectShow, and FFMpeg
- Video Out - Send video to camcorders or rendering cards like BlackMagic DeckLink
- Recording - in AVI, VFW, DirectShow, Windows Media Encoder, and FFMpeg
- Broadcasting - video over IP using Windows Media Format
- Receiving - remote video over IP using Windows Media Format
- Large number of filters for gamma correction, basic edge detection, noise removal, image adjustments and more
- Geometric Transformations - Rotate, Re-size Shear, Warp, Mirror, the image
- Converter - video rate, format and more
- Mixer - mixes two or more video streams with different modes, sizes and rates
- PlugIn filters filters - allow usage of the FreeFrame, VirtualDub, and Direct Media Object(DMO) plug-ins
- Layer rendering - renders layers and effects over the video
- Effects - Transition, fade, frame diff, Fire, Ripple, Fisheye, Swirl, Tube and more
- Switches - enable, disable and queue video streams
- Compressors - Compress and decompress video streams VFW, WMV and DirectShow
- Generators - for video from images
- Masks, Overlays, and transparency - applying masks, and mixing videos with transparent colors
- Histogram - analize and equalize in RGB, YUV, XYZ, HLS and more
- Vector Scope - generates vector scope from the video
- Scope and Waterfall - Wave, spectrum, histogram and more plotting
Free for non-commercial use.